Founded in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm and our teams around the world remain devoted to the economic, ecological and social development of organisations. Our consultants help our clients' growth and the enduring success of their business.
For this position, we're looking for Engineers who will provide Leyton's expertise in innovation funding.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
Some key tasks are the following:
- Collaborate with our Senior consultants to prepare the clients' deliverables
- Use clients' documentation and additional research to identify their projects' key R&D elements
- Draft clear technical analysis documents about the clients' R&D projects
- Stay updated on the newest developments in various R&D fields
- Degree in Computer engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a personable attitude
- Curiosity, awareness and an interest in science, technology and innovation
- Polyvalence and high proactivity, with a strong desire to learn
- Good Proficiency in English: written and verbal communication
- Ability to explain complex technological concepts in Layman’s terms