Thanks to our unique methods and 23 years of knowledge and experience, our clients can benefit from complementary sources of financing while remaining focused on their core business. Founded in Paris in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to the economic, ecological and social development of all types of organizations. Our consultants are technical experts who provide concrete solutions that contribute to our clients’ growth and development. Our 1,700 employees, who are passionate about their jobs, are located in 32 offices across 12 countries, and share values such as team spirit, innovation and sustainable development.
Leyton Morocco is an international Center of Excellence which provides high added value support to the group in business and engineering services. Our talented resources and multilingual skills allow us to meet the needs of a wider customer base around the world and handle a complex processes.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
LEYTON is hiring a skilled data scientist and scrum master who is passionate about the power of data to solve business problems within their Datalab. This job is essential in securing the delivery of world-class data products and transforming the delivery culture in Leyton Datalab. The ideal candidate for this job should be well-versed in the whole life cycle of delivering Data Science and Analytics solutions and should be able to act as a facilitator and contributor.
ABOUT THE DATALAB
The Datalab is an innovative unit within LEYTON that specialize in solving all data related challenges and optimizing performances of other business units by providing data-driven solutions. The Datalab contributed to a dozen of AI projects leveraging State of the art Machine Learning technics and using the best practices in terms of productization (MLOps/DataOps) with the help of our DevOps and Data Science Experts.
The Datalab projects are spanning in multiple countries (including the USA, UK, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, etc.) and contribute to domains such as Innovation, Healthcare, Finance, and Energy.
As a data scientist, you are tasked with:
Enabling other departments to solve complex data science problems and optimize the existing processes using State of the Art and cost-efficient approaches – including problem framing, data preparation, model building, model deployment, model management, and output consumption.
Providing data science knowledge and expertise as a trusted advisor to our clients and other collaborators.
As a scrum master, you will:
- Shape the delivery by adopting agile concepts to achieve shorter delivery cycles, higher product quality.
- Contribute to the building of an autonomous, high-performing, self-organizing team.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies for daily stand up, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives while effectively meeting business goals and improving team velocity.
- Effectively utilize the Agile methodologies, utilize JIRA, Confluence, and other collaboration tools for increased productivity.
- Assist with the creation, refinement, and prioritization of the?product backlog according to business and product strategy.
- Assist with?the elaboration of epics, themes and writing user stories?of agreed upon scope.
- Work closely with Data Leads and Product Owners to evaluate the product progress at the end of every sprint and accept or reject completed stories.
- Engage Stakeholders to maximize delivery value and reduce risk.
- Provide frequent status updates to the Leadership and Management team while maintaining a continual desire to enhance the outcomes.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Engineering or master’s degree in Computer science, Data Science, Information Technology Project Management, or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of real-world experience in Data Science, Data Analyst and/or Data Project Management roles.
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models using machine learning algorithms
- Proficiency in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, and Time Series.
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Fluency with scripting (Python).
- Familiarity with Tensorflow and/or Pytorch and deriving libraries.
- A good sense of Intellectual curiosity, initiative, proactivity.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in French & English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with Docker, FastAPI and Streamlit is a plus.
- Certification in ML, Big Data and/or Statistics is a plus
- Certification in Agile/SCRUM methodology is a plus
- experience are a plus (professional or educational)