The Western Union Company® is one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing products and services which help businesses and consumers to send and receive money by transferring their funds within minutes between 445,000 locations in over 200 countries & territories. Over the last fifteen years Western Union has gone from strength to strength delivering high growth and building a robust and sound financial base.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful.
We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It’s an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
Are you a passionate salesperson and enjoy being part of a great team? Are you ready to unleash your potential in a global business that is committed to moving money for better? Join Western Union as a Senior Business Development Associate.
Join us, and let’s connect the world
Casanearshore (Sidi Maarouf), Shore 13 - 7° étg.
Better starts and ends with the customer
- Manage a portfolio of agents and increasing their sales in the Northern Africa area.
- Support and supervise the activation of the agent (retail and/or digital).
- Be responsible for the life cycle of the agent in its territory.
- Oversee the productivity of the points of sale, whether they are old or new, that is, ensuring that they generate the transactions for the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business administration or Marketing.
- Previous client-facing sales experience and customer service in a global and multicultural environment and matrix organization.
Competencies & Skills
- The ability to work independently and possess strong decision-making skills.
- To perform this job successfully, You should have some interpersonal skills in order to negotiate, present, and listen to your agents and build trust and confidence with them while you are reporting your strategy and achievements on a weekly basis to your direct supervisor.
Advanced English, French and Arabic required