Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
- Build out APIs to support multiple consumers/ordering channels
- Develop, build, and maintain well-designed, efficient, secure, and testable code
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Prepare and produce releases of new features/functionalities
- Deliver fixes based on defects and technical debt including security and infrastructure-oriented updates and enhancements
- Perform capacity planning and coordinate performance testing accordingly
- Improve business and software operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes
- Master Degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5).
- Very good oral and written English.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience developing/maintaining web services in an established software development setting or equivalent experience
- Strong hands-on experience developing software with Agile and DevOps methodologies: TDD/BDD, CI/CD, Automation
- Demonstrate strong understanding of containerized application development with technologies including: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator and team player
- Autonomous, tolerance to a fast paced, fast changing environment
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies, languages, frameworks and tools
CORE TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Programming Languages(any of the following): Java, C#
- API development standards: SOAP, REST, GraphQL, gRPC
- Application frameworks: Quarkus, Spring/Spring Boot, .NET Core
- Messaging frameworks: Kafka, RabbitMQ
- SQL / NoSQL databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Caching products: Redis, RedHat DataGrid
- Cloud/Container platforms: Kubernetes, OpenShift, GCP, AWS