Senior FP&A Wanted Well & Alive!
LEYTON is an international consulting firm and our teams around the world remain devoted to the economic, ecological and social development of organisations in 13 countries. Our consultants help our clients' growth and the enduring success of their business.
Thanks to our 26 000 clients, Leyton group ranks among the leading consulting firms in the field of cost savings and the improvement of our clients' financial performance. Our expertise revolves around several activities: innovation funding, consulting, energy, and outsourced services.
At LEYTON, we are driven by growth and providing the best care to our clients, and we are looking for a brilliant and experienced FP&A to join our international FP&A department in providing the best analysis
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
As a FP&A with 5 to 8 yeras of experience, you will be joining an international team in a dynamic organization providing challenging missions and opportunities to learn and develop.
You will be responsible for providing financial partnership by assisting in financial modeling and financial analysis to better understand business drivers in Morocco. This role will play a key part in budgeting and forecasting processes working closely with the business stakeholders. You will coordinate month and year-end closure along with P&L review.
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work across all levels within the organization.
What we have to offer:
We offer many advantages to provide you with a pleasant and fun work environment!
- Attractive package with many social benefits (medical conventions, leisure activities...);
- International environment and start-up spirit in a large group;
- Continuous learning environment;
- Support throughout your career (career development path, internal and international development opportunities...);
- Seminars, team-buildings, team outings;
- Possibility to get involved in CSR projects;
If you want to be part of a catalyst of talent while being involved in a real company project? Do not hesitate to apply, we are waiting for you!
Open to all skills, Leyton is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong experience in financial planning, forecasting, and reporting management
- Conceptual excel data modeling skills, including experience building and maintaining financial models
- Knowledge of the principles, concepts, and practices of finance/accounting
- Prior knowledge of Microsoft Power BI would be a plus