Experienced Front-end Developer WANTED !
Do you want to be one of the key players in LEYTON Group's expansion and be part of an excellence & learning driven environment? This one is for you!
LEYTON is an international consulting firm and our teams around the world remain devoted to the economic, ecological and social development of organisations.
We exist in 16 countries, with more than 36 offices worldwide and share values such as team spirit, innovation and sustainable development. We assist companies in their sustainable development and the enduring success of their business, in both the private and the public sector, through our high added value consulting missions in these three major themes: Innovation, economic efficiency and energetic efficiency.
Our ICT department is based in Morocco in our premises and we have a team of more than 100 talents working on diverse and cutting edge projects!
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
- Build reusable code and components for future use.
- Working with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to understand the requirements of the end users and the business and incorporating these requirements into the final product.
- Participating in code reviews and working with development team for better integration implementation.
- Working with content management systems and other platforms to ensure that the integrations are successful.
- Testing the interfaces and integrations to ensure that they are functioning correctly
- Stay up to date with the latest web development technologies and trends and incorporate them into the websites and web applications as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in software development
- Experience with various front-end frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, and Vue.js.
- Experience with responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Understanding of software development methodologies and software development life cycle.
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment.