Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Air Arabia Maroc is part of the Air Arabia Group. Based in Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc is Morocco's leading Low Cost Carrier (LCC). Focusing on an offer that combines comfort, reliability and excellent value for money, the airline was established in April 2009.
Company address: 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Company name: Air Arabia Maroc
Industry: Airline company
Company Video Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
- Provides front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software, and peripherals. Responds to, documents, and resolves service issues in a timely manner according to SLAs. Diagnoses hardware software faults and solves technical and application problems ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and client’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities:
- Acts as the main contact point for operations service center, takes ownership of reported issues,responds to enquiries promptly, provides proper and accurate information and feedback ensuring problems are being recorded and tracked throughout the entire process.
- Conducts root cause analysis to evaluate and resolve complex problem situations,
- develops checklist for typical problems, whilst providing Level 1 support, routes unresolved issues in the right direction among the internal teams.
- Researches, diagnoses, and troubleshoots systems, network problems and hardware and
- software fauIts,identifies resolutions to technical problems and responds within agreed time limits to call outs.
- Assists with the implementation of processes and service level agreements of incidents management and service request management.
- Participates in the creation of support knowledge base by communicating IT support manuals,technical notes and articles.
- Reviews and analyzes all technical issues incidents and produces reports on various intervals tohigh light main causes for findings and thereby suggest,Iead the implementation of technology processes in ISA to assure those analyzed incidents are not repeated.
- Assists technical experts in evaluating, testing, and implementing new technology such as system sand platforms.
- Utilizes different communication channels and tools to directly support or remotely guide end usersin the different enquiries and problems raised, these channels include personal visits, telephonecalls, e mails, web, chat etc.
- Responsible for proper recording and closure of claims, generates timely reports of different natureto capture support services activities when required.
- Installs, configures, monitors and maintains computer hardware operating systems, applicationsand networks, replaces parts and upgrades existing ones when and as needed.
- Supports the roll out of new applications sets up new users accounts, profiles and passwords.Builds good working relationships with stakeholders, business users, suppliers, vendors and othertechnical teams to resolve any issues related to their provided services and products.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining a complete and accurate record of all IT assets in ISA and for clients as needed.
- Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages):
- Bachelors Degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- ITIL Certified
- CCNP,CCIE,MCSE,RHEL Certification.
- Fluent in French & English
- 3 to 5 years in IT infrastructure support, service desk, 24x7 critical operations preferably in aviation experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Proven record in implementing and monitoring infrastructure projects.
- Holistic IT knowledge in heterogeneous technology environments experience with different types of end to end technology stacks.
- Working experience in Managing operations and technology platforms both internally and externally hosted.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending solutions.
- Possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employee technical expertise and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support ISA objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPI
- Aviation domain preferred.