Larsen & Toubro Overview
Larsen & Toubro is an Indian multinational engaged in EPC Projects, Hi-Tech Manufacturing and Services. It operates in over 50 countries worldwide. A strong, customer-focused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business for over eight decades.
THINK POWER, THINK PT&D
A leading EPC player in the field of power transmission, distribution and solar energy, PT&D offers integrated solutions and end-to-end services ranging from design, manufacture, supply, installation and commissioning of Transmission Lines, Substations, Underground Cable Networks, Distribution Networks, Power Quality Improvement projects, Infrastructure Electrification, Solar PV plants, Battery Energy Storage Systems and Mini / Micro Grid projects. The business has set benchmarks in capacity, complexity and speed of execution and through their dedicated business segments offers integrated solutions for a broad spectrum of power transmission and distribution projects.
PT&D's ambit of operations also include infrastructure and industrial electrification including optic fibre cabling solutions for backbone access networks and Utility Power Distribution to improve the quality of power, smart grids, SCADA systems and distribution reform projects. Besides being a dominant player in the Indian market, the business enjoys a strong reputation and significant share of markets in the Middle East, Africa and ASEAN.
India's largest engineering and construction company operating in Africa in the Power Transmission & Distribution business is looking for professionals for its ongoing / upcoming projects in Morocco
Transmission Line projects: Civil Supervisor is responsible for leading the site team for Civil related activities and effectively managing all aspects of project execution at site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to handle SC’s and their teams at site.
- Able to follow-up for daily progress at site & giving work front to SC’s teams.
- Able to maintain good relation with Client Supervisors at site.
- Should be able to read and understand approved drawings to execute work.
- Should have good visibility for week or 02 weeks site look ahead plan.
- Should follow instructions of superiors.
- Should keep proper site documentation (Reports, PV’s etc).
- Reconciliation of material issued vis-à-vis consumed at site.
- Should be able to minimize wastage at site (Concrete etc.)
- Should be able to calculate work quantities (Excavation, Steel & Concrete etc.)
- Should have basic knowledge of execution & sequence of activities involved.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering / Equivalent.
- Fluent in English, Arabic & French
Experience: Transmission Line experience is a must (preferably work in ONEE Project 225kV or above).
- Project Management skills: Co-ordination, Site Management.
- Communication: Ability to communicate with Site teams & Site Manager etc.
Personal Attributes: Mature, self-motivated, problem solver, able to work under pressure, detail oriented.
Nationality: Moroccan / Local candidate to be selected though third party.