For one of our big projects, we're hiring a Software Engineer Python (H/F).
- Data preparation and provision of data for the interface
- Development of financial data transformation and mapping rules
- Configuration of the ingestion module to integrate the new flows
- Workflow creations to automate the launch of scripts
- Development of unit tests
- Monitoring of the platform & production monitoring of the different treatments
- Resolution of anomalies / authorization problems occurring on production
- Maintenance and evolution of the different processing of the platform
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in the IT field, or related discipline along with IT certifications and practical experience in required technologies.
At least 3 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Experience in a leadership role in an IT environment.
- Good business sense and comfortable performing in both IT and business leadership roles.
- Ability to prioritize workload and act calmly and competently to time-sensitive technical and non-technical challenges.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python/Pyspark, JAVA
- Having a first successful experience on big data projects with Spark / Azure technologies
- Demonstrate autonomy, perseverance and rigor
- First experience of working on AGILE projects
- Knowledge of Luigi and POSTGRESQL workflows is a plus
- Shell/Unix knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in both written and spoken English