Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning, and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state-of-the-art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multicultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
- Write accessibility test cases for projects
- Write regression accessibility test cases for projects
- Perform accessibility testing for both waterfall and agile projects
- Run automated accessibility testing on websites in production and project code changes in a test environment
- Interpret the results of the automated test reports
- Log defects (bugs) for accessibility barriers
- Perform web accessibility testing with various assistive technologies and tools to identify potential barriers for people with disabilities including:
- Screen readers such as JAWS and NVDA for websites
- Keyboard navigation for people who are not able to use a mouse
- Color contrast analyzers
- Follow a pre-defined check list for manual accessibility testing to identify potential barriers that can not be found through automated testing
- Produce test reports
- Perform accessibility testing on various document formats including word documents, PDF documents, excel and power point
- Very good oral and written English.
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a Quality Analyst
- University degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering/IT.
- Strong working knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 A, AA and AAA
- Strong knowledge of WAI-ARIA
- Good understanding of the various disabilities, including visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive, language, and learning impairments.
- Good understanding of ‘universal design’ and ‘digital accessibility solutions’
- Experience with android and iOS testing
- Experience with automated accessibility testing tools such as Siteimprove
- Experience using or testing with assistive technologies such as screen readers (eg., JAWS, NVDA, TalkBack, Voice Over) or accessibility testing tools such as color contrast analyzers etc
- Experience writing test plans and test cases for both waterfall and agile projects
- Experience writing regression test cases
- Experience with accessibility testing for documents
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coach peers and junior testers