Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
PHOVA Technology, major player in industrial equipment & services, as part of its industrial development aims to offer industrial machinery products accompanied by a world-class service. Our teams ensure the realization of our commitments to our customers according to the programs and needs defined.
PHOVA Technology relies on digitalization and collective intelligence by listening to its customer's needs in industrial machinery to ensure them operational and commercial efficiency, with an after-sales service perfectly adapted to their needs.
PHOVA Technology relies on continuous improvement and its great capacity of innovation to improve its products such as centrifugal pumps, to open up to industrial valves, axial pumps and to develop new materials in partnership with scientific and academic actors.
Join the team, PHOVA Technology is looking for its Sourcing Manager to ensure full satisfaction of our customers.
• Execution of the supply of all material required for the complete manufacturing of Phova Tech Industrial Equipment
• Negotiate the best prices and commercial conditions to ensure best supply of components maximizing the profit.
• Support the service centers at customer quotation stage to achieve the best quotations to ensure a competitive advantage edge on pricing and delivery terms.
• Follow up on orders placed to ensure on time delivery on both external suppliers and intercompany orders.
• Proactively identify and resolve any issues with the importing processes of goods to the local service center as well as coordination and problem solving for fulfilling contractual deliveries.
• Setting up supply agreements with key suppliers to ensure preferential pricing and delivery.
• Review of stock levels to ensure optimal inventory
• Assesses foreign suppliers of goods, analyzing performance and satisfaction in terms of pricing, supply, delivery, and quality.
• Maintains current knowledge of external factors that could affect availability of goods and pricing such as applicable import regulations, taxes, tariffs, and political and economic situations in the countries of origin.
• Effectively communicating with the management team to ensure all orders are accurate
• Responsible for producing all associated paperwork, which documents the nature of the goods being imported from abroad and that they are legal and legitimate.
• Experienced in importing procedures within the Moroccan territory
• Purchasing techniques proficiency
• Knowledge of technical requirements and quality related to Machinery products
• Mastery of the purchasing skills: negotiations, evaluation, and development of suppliers, supplier quality & logistics
• BS or BA Degree in relevant field
• 5-7 years relevant experience, in a manufacturing environment.
• Purchasing techniques proficiency
• Relevant experience in goods importing