Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
- Apply RFS and RFC in complex environments for all system configuration changes. Apply problem management and defect prevention practices. Provide configuration, installation and upgrade tasks within the distributed systems environment.
- Provision system user accounts (Access, Roles, Rights, Groups) following all SOx requirements.
- Create and manage system permissions/configuration (set up, modification, and troubleshooting).
- Ensure traceability; enforce strict control of defined and formal policies and procedures that govern asset identification, status monitoring, and auditing (including SOx).
- Write/modify/execute SQL statements/scripts and macros.
- Perform Analysis of monitoring results for XML schema, IO Logs, etc.
- Provide timely reporting & statistics around tickets, SLAs and project deliverables.
- Use Access DB to govern and managing visibility / tracking of the changes to all systems across the lifecycle of enterprise IT services.
- Log, document and update all requests/configuration cases in ticket system per defined process meeting all SLAs.
- Attend daily stand ups; scrums and PI planning events as scheduled.
- Mentor agile software developers in corporate standards and guidelineso Review, Analyze, Secure Approval and Schedule Infra patching lifecycle activities as needed.
- Perform security set up and testing as needed during upgrades software and hardware as well as additions of new interfaces and / or tools.
- Develop Maintain Admin Guides and Configuration Instructions driven by Agile Projects, CR Changes or Business process changes.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions / workarounds as it relates to issues reported/encountered, and system defects.
- Participate in analysing requested new configuration changes by testing, and detailing new end-to-end setups and processes as required.
Competency Requirements :
- Master’s degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5) or Equivalent experience.
- Bilingualism is an asset (English / French).
- Strong work ethic with a focus on collaborative problem solving and solutions deliveryo Strong work ethic with a focus on collaborative problem solving and solutions deliveryo Strong work ethic with a focus on collaborative problem solving and solutions delivery.
- Ability to evaluate alternatives, make appropriate unbiased and timely decisions based on sound reasoning and judgement.
- Ability to use a diplomatic approach to work with high-level stakeholders and peers. Proven aptitude to manager vendors and partners to continue to build a win-win ecosystem.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain organization and meet deadlines while remaining flexible and adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a large team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn; both complex technical concepts.
- Experience establishing a detailed work plan to meet deliverables.
- Possess a high degree of patience, respect and tolerance in dealing with peers, partners, stakeholders and vendors.
- Excel at “above the line” behaviours and thinking at all times.
- Utilize Design thinking.
Preferred Competencies :
- In depth knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Smartsheets
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes
- Experience with DevOps Lifecycles
- Understanding of Cloud computing