Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
- Design and develop security architectures and solutions for software applications and systems, ensuring that they are aligned with the Bell best practices/Playbook and comply with relevant security standards and regulations.
- Conduct security assessments and risk analyses of software applications and systems, identifying potential security vulnerabilities and developing mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with solution architects, software developers, security analysts, and other stakeholders to integrate security requirements into the software development process, from design to deployment.
- Participate in incident response activities and security audits and assessments to ensure that security standards are being met.
- Lead and manage security-related projects and initiatives, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external security experts, vendors, and partners to leverage their expertise.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and best practices, and provide guidance and recommendations to Bell stakeholders to mitigate these risks.
- Help implementing security tools and technologies to improve security posture.
- Master Degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5).
- Advanced communication skills in English & French.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CASE, CISM, CSSLP, or OSCP can be considered an advantage
- Experience in information security, with a focus on the SSDLC framework adoption including; application security software design and secure coding practices
- Knowledge of security standards and frameworks: The candidate should have a strong understanding of security standards and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, and ISO. Knowledge of compliance requirements such as PCI DSS, and GDPR is also desirable
- The candidate should have experience in defining security requirement, designing, implementing, and managing security programs for Bell applications and software development .
- The candidate should be well-versed in security concepts and practices, including vulnerability assessment, threat modeling, secure coding, penetration testing, and secure software development practices.
- Familiarity with tools such as Checkmarx, AppScan or other SAST and DAST tools is essential.
- Familiarity with security management platforms such as SD Elements, EazyBI, Jira and Confluence tools is an asset.
- Good knowledge in regrads to security controls and technologies such as WAF, Anti BOT, intrusion detection systems, and access control mechanisms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are critical for a security architect as they will be working with developers, testers, project managers, and other Bell stakeholders to ensure security requirements are met throughout the development lifecycle.
- The candidate should be able to analyze complex security issues, identify risks, requirements, and develop solutions.
- Experience in conducting root cause analysis and developing remediation plans.
- The candidate should be able to lead and manage a team of security analysts, collaborate with other Bell departments, and maintain security policies and procedures.
Preferred Competencies :
- Security related certification such as CISSP, CASE, CISM, CSSLP, or OSCP.
- Experience in Telecom is a strong asset.
- Experience in a development environment.