Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Air Arabia Maroc is part of the Air Arabia Group. Based in Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc is Morocco's leading Low Cost Carrier (LCC). Focusing on an offer that combines comfort, reliability and excellent value for money, the airline was established in April 2009.
Company address: 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Company name: Air Arabia Maroc
Industry: Airline company
Company Video Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
- To manage the Staff Travel function by providing support on travel requirements to all employees. Ensures all tickets issued are in line with company’s policy and staff entitlements. He/she shall provide technical support and close monitoring on the staff travel system ensuring smooth running of the daily operations.
Key Result Responsibilities:
- Processes approved (staff/duty travel) bookings, amendments, cancellations, etc., using the Accelaero/Galileo systems based on entitlements and mission nature; obtains approvals on exceptions and waivers as needed.
- Maintains an up-to-date record of all necessary correspondence/evidences encountered with business travel arrangements; coordinates with Finance on related expenses and payments.
- Liaises with hotels to obtain best corporate rates for hotel and transportation at the different locations; seeks the support of Hubs/ Country Managers to develop tie-up relations with service providers in the respective countries.
- Seeks for Stakeholders support to finalize contracts (hotel & transportation); negotiates SLAs ensuring the company’s financial interests are protected.
- Ensures to make agreements with different service providers in order to obtain best corporate rates for AIR ARABIA staff ( HOTELS, Club ,Beauty centre) in all MAC bases .
- Liaises with Finance Department to facilitate and settle payments against travel bookings in due time as per company’s procedures.
- Reviews the tickets utilization report issued by Finance Department on monthly basis for any variations/irregularities; seeks for input/approval from concerned parties, then confirms with Finance purpose and cost canters accordingly.
- Partners with HR Systems Controller to update system with changes in due course, ensures entitlements for tickets/benefits are as per agreed contracts and company’s policies and procedures.
- Responds to employees inquiries and provides technical support on staff travel system; refers major technical issues to the HR Systems Controller when needed.
- Communicates to employees through e-mail and other adopted channels information pertaining to “embargo” seasons and restrictions of tickets’ use whenever necessary.
- Establishes/maintains effective relationships with the different Airlines for better tie-ups and support services to enhance the Staff Travel system and options.
- Generates function related reports and expense spread sheets for “Staff Travel”, “Duty Travel”, “My ID Travel” and others to be referred to by Head of HR and other authorized personnel when needed.
- Follows up on employees to ensure updating their data on the ESS system with the valid records and scanned documents needed for ticketing transactions.
- Provides necessary support to facilitate audit checks; ensures availability, update, and compliance of related documents, reports, excel sheets and records with the approved standards.
- Organizes HR events & handles all related logistics (team building, annual staff meeting, Iftar , women day, Achoura).
- Follows up all staff medical insurance files (deposit, reject, complementary & refund).
- Performs any other duties as advised by the Line Manager.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages):
- Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism/ HR/Administration or equivalent stream from a recognized university; alternately a diploma or certificate in a related field combined with needed years of experience.
- Must have completed the basic or advanced courses for the travel agents through any organization.
- Knowledgeable in the GDS and ticketing systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Seba, etc. is essential for this role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Internet, LinkedIn, and Web Search.
- Good written and verbal communication and reporting skills.
- Very good English and French Languages
- 3+ years of experience in Airlines/Travel Industry, out of which a minimum of 2 years working as a Travel Agent/Executive/ or similar handling customers’ requests and complaints directly.
- Familiar with countries and destinations and ICAO/IATA coding systems.
- Good knowledge in airlines services and products and formalities encountered with booking arrangements.
- Hands-on formalities/pre-requisites for visit visas and entry permits requirements and needed documents.
- Has previous experience in facilitating hotel and transportation arrangement at different destinations.
- Expressive, capable of addressing/understanding/interpreting/communicating messages and ideas clearly.
- Customer service oriented; employs effective communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior/junior levels both internally with stakeholders and externally with vendors, service providers, other airlines, and others, to achieve work requirements.
- Self-initiative, acts proactively to ensure deadlines are met without compromising or risking Company’s interests.
- Prioritizes responsibilities according to business needs; acts actively in critical situations and ad-hoc scenarios to support and facilitate others’ assignments.
- Proven skills in working with data, records and resources with high efficiency.
- High attention to details, confidentiality, and ability to adhere to procedures and set measures are a must.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs