MyTindy is the online marketplace where traditional handmade goods are traded for a fair value, empowering artisans to earn more and increase the economic development of their communities.
We are looking for our next rockstars to join MyTindy:
- Are you someone who wants to better the world and create a positive impact?
- Do you love digital marketing and creating content?
- Are you a highly organized self-starter who can work cross-functionally on the planning and the implementation of marketing projects?
- Are you flexible and able to work on ad-hoc projects as they are assigned?
Join US !
- Assist in website day to day content management and optimization
- Assist in the creation of product photos for the website
- Assist in the creation of photos and videos for website and social media
- Manage administrative tasks related to website and content creation
- No bachelor experience required
- Prior experience or appetence for photography is a strong +
Candidate ideal qualifications
- Loves to learn by doing in a fast-paced environment
- Believes that tech can change the world and impact positively marginalized groups
- Loves to create content
- Is analytical and able to analyze objectively the results of his actions
- Is not afraid to be challenged