Founded in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm and our teams around the world remain devoted to the economic, ecological and social development of organisations. Our consultants help our clients' growth and the enduring success of their business.
We're looking for an Intern Graphic Designer to contribute in the creation of LEYTON's graphic communication content .
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
- Study the customer's request to then be able to materialize it in graphic content: picture, logo, visual, web banner, poster, advertising brochure, commercial presentations, ...
- Create graphic material, and commercial and internal videos using computer software programs
- Process digital images (colorimetry, framing, ...) for printing or web
- Design the layout and enrich the document (integration text, image, correction, ...) according to typographical rules and graphic charter
- Ensure the aesthetic and harmonious result of the product
- Bac+2, or a Bachelor in Graphic Design
- Use of various design softwares: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Strong organizational skills (multitasking, meeting deadlines, ability to manage tasks, time management and prioritizing).
- Communication skills, time management, and teamwork
- Immediately Available