Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Air Arabia Maroc is part of the Air Arabia Group. Based in Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc is Morocco's leading Low Cost Carrier (LCC). Focusing on an offer that combines comfort, reliability and excellent value for money, the airline was established in April 2009.
Company address: 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Company name: Air Arabia Maroc
Industry: Airline company
Company Video Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
- 3 Months internship in HR department, with the possibility of internship extension to 6 Months.
- Assist the recruitment team in managing the day-to-day activities such as: vacancies, sourcing candidates, short-listing, interviewing, selection, on-boarding, exit process, career fairs, internship programs, etc. in line with Company’s policies and procedures and as per Moroccan Labor and Immigration laws.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages):
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources / Management/Administration or equivalent from a recognized university;
- Ability to use technology systems/tools mainly recruitment Sourcing Engines and agencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Internet, LinkedIn, and Web Search.
- Very Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in French and English