Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
To manage and control the Air Arabia “Line Stores” inventory and daily activities including receipt, storage and release of all the tools, equipment, and spare parts used for maintenance of Air Arabia and Third Party aircrafts. Ensures all activities are carried and recorded in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures and as per regulatory bodies’ rules and regulations.
- Handles and maintains the “line store” stock level for the daily demanded items and routine jobs, this includes tool boxes and kits, wheels, batteries, oils, etc.
- Ensures all items and components are available in place and on time to execute maintenance tasks and secure the availability and safe release of aircrafts.
- Carries out daily checks and inspections in Line storage areas to ensure correct storage conditions are maintained such as Temperature and Humidity Control, safety and health conditions, risk hazards, etc.
- Handles the allocation of tools and parts in the store as per instructions received from “Technical Procurement” and “Stores Supervisor”; coordinates the replacement of consumable items and updates system accordingly.
- Pre-loads system with requirements for ADD/MDD to be ready for retrieval on time.
- Issues daily tool boxes and kits as well as spare parts and components based on the maintenance plans for Air Arabia aircrafts routine jobs.
- Ensures all tools and equipment to be used for Line Maintenance are checked and kept serviceable at all times; advises the “Rotables Team” with any unserviceable tools or parts received in stores.
- Updates and reviews the RAL system to record and monitor all activities related to received and stored parts and equipment taking into consideration material shelf life, tools calibration, shift, handover log book, critical movements, etc., all carried in accordance with agreed formats and circulation terms.
- Ensures all issued but unused parts are credited back to the stock system and returned to the main stores as per Company’s adopted procedures.
- Supports the Stores Supervisor in implementing and maintaining the safety measures, facilities adequacy and cleanliness, storage conditions and needs, communication and overall performance of the Line Store.
- Provides ad-hoc inventory and stores support to both Air Arabia and Third Party aircrafts whenever needed.
- Prepares stock report on regular basis; reports any errors on system, identifies causes for errors and recommends corrective measures to ensure no re-occurrence.
- Diploma or certificate in a related field from a recognized institution combined with needed experience and exposure is acceptable; a bachelor degree in any discipline is preferred.
- Capable of using technology systems; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Very good communication skills (verbal, written) expressed in high level of accuracy.
- Fluent in English Language.
- MOROCCAN Driving License