Membre de Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (264 000 collaborateurs dans le monde), Deloitte SA mobilise en France 11 300 collaborateurs au service de clients de toutes tailles et de tous secteurs, couvrant une palette d'offres très large : audit et risk services, consulting, financial advisory, juridique & fiscal et expertise comptable.
Deloitte Extended Services est une société à responsabilité limitée de droit marocain basée à Casablanca. Filiale à 100% de Deloitte France, elle constitue un centre de responsabilité Nearshore à part entière, rattaché au service des différents métiers.
Immeuble Seven Square Angle bd Sidi Abderrahmane et, Rue Al Banafsaj, Casablanca 20230, Maroc
Deloitte believes in its diverse talent. That is why only the BEST choose to be at Deloitte. Finance Support Team differentiates itself from other Call Centers. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative. Finance Support team expects people to work with minimum supervision, think out of the box, make quick decisions, provide attention to detail and be ready for change.
Work you’ll do :
- To assist Deloitte employees with financial application issues and questions over the phone, chats and self-service in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issue on the interactions, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the Contact Center
- Avoiding unscheduled absenteeism, failing which will have a serious impact on the employment.
- Use the right tools & knowledge, provide quality of service, and stay current on support changes
- Arrive to work on time and on days scheduled as well as adhering to the schedule provided by WFA (Work Force Administration).
- Treat customers with courtesy and respect by following our Quality Guidelines.
- Deliver support in both French & English
- Follow established process, procedures and member firm polices while maintaining compliance
- Stay current on new deployments and system updates.
- Report potential call drivers to leadership
- Meet provided KPIs – FCR, Schedule Adherence, Quality, CSAT
- Contribute to Knowledge Database and process improvements
- Support Firm Emergency processes
- Maximize availability to support inbound contacts
- Appropriate handling of contact through following knowledge to transfer/escalate to the correct groups
- Follow guidelines for handling Personally Identifiable Information (PII), confidential and sensitive information
- Take initiative and own your career
- Stay current on the tools used to support our customers
- A bachelor degree in Finance, accounting or management
- 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent English.