Thanks to our unique methods and?23?years of knowledge and experience, our clients can benefit from complementary sources of financing while remaining focused on their core business. Founded in Paris in?1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to the economic, ecological and social development of all types of organizations. Our consultants are technical experts who provide concrete solutions that contribute to our clients’ growth and development. Our?1,700?employees, who are passionate about their jobs, are located in?32?offices across 12 countries, and share values such as team spirit, innovation and sustainable development.
Leyton Morocco is an international Center of Excellence which provides high added value support to the group in business and engineering services. Our talented resources and multilingual skills allow us to meet the needs of a wider customer base around the world and handle a complex processes.?
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
As part of the Human Resources Department, you will act as a talent acquisition specialist to meet the needs of the company by hunting and hiring the best talents.
- Study and analysis of forecast recruitment needs;
- Disseminate job offers on recruitment channels (Linkedin, Rekrute..)
- Sourcing and hunting profiles on available CV libraries while choosing the right sourcing channels;
- Management of the entire selection process: Telephone and physical interviews, test phase and job offer;
- Participation in the onboarding process for new recruits;
- Maintain the various reports and monitor recruitment KPI’s;
- Participate in the development of the employer brand: recruitment events, communication on social networks, recruitment fairs...
A 5+ year degree in Human Resources Management, you have a first successful experience in an international context and with the recruitment of profiles.
- Perfectly bilingual (fluent English & French)
You will thrive in this position if you are:
• Curious, you like to discover new things.
• Creative, you come up with new ideas and enjoy implementing them.
• Good communicator, you know how to create a link with your team, managers and candidates.
• Rigorous, you follow up on your needs and your candidates.
An ability to manage a large volume of recruitment and various tasks while respecting the allocated deadlines is an ideal criterion.
WHY LEYTON ?
You will join a human-sized and caring company;
You will join a stimulating project in contact with ambitious and determined people;
We are simply looking for someone who shares our values, and who will be able to invest themselves fully in their work. In other words, an optimistic, motivated and ambitious person!
This offer is open to people with disabilities.