Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
As a Tech Lead Java you will be part of a complex enterprise solution using responsive web design and a complex integration landscape that includes SAP Commerce Suite & OMS, Oracle RPM, Infor WMS, Web payment services, and a large ecosystem of supporting applications and systems.
This role requires involvement and leadership in application design and development for our platforms. We are looking for a Lead Web Developer who is autonomous, responsible and dynamic, and wants to be part of an experienced team, that is both ambitious and passionate about technology. This is a hands-on role in the eCommerce Development Team where you will develop software across the full-stack of a multi-channel platform from server-side Java, complex SQL, SQL procedures, triggers, and application specific database tuning.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Detailed analysis of business requirements, use cases and assist in identifying NFR, risk assessments.
- Develop detailed design documentation to support the business requirement along with detailed task list to be shared with the project management team.
- Responsible for coding, testing, packaging, deployment and support of builds as code is promoted from development, system, acceptance and production environments.
- Provide application development support including regular maintenance and enhancements to these applications, web services and databases.
- Provide leadership and support to other developers on the project(s) as required.
- Troubleshoots issues reported by customers , internal staff , troubleshoot and implements code fixes as required.
- Participate in off-hours rotating production support schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will be a great fit on our team if:
- Master Degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as java development lead in an Internet development environment, with a minimum of 2 years SAP Hybris experience preferably v18.08 or later.
- Strong analytical, problem solving capabilities, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellence in communication, written and verbal, to upper management and front line team alike.
- Minimum 5 years extensive experience in data modeling, SQL query, optimize complex queries, ETL processes.
- Good knowledge of OO Design Patterns (Factories, Adapters, Proxies, Dependency Injection, etc).