Grâce à nos produits et services de qualité, nos collaborateurs dynamiques et nos partenaires stratégiques, OLA Energy est l'un des acteurs incontournables de la distribution des produits pétroliers en Afrique.
OLA Energy est le fruit de collaborateurs qui savent donner le meilleur d’eux-mêmes et qui veulent améliorer sans cesse la qualité de nos produits et services
Excellence, Confiance, Leadership et Motivation de nos collaborations ont été toujours nos valeurs !
Présent dans plus de 18 pays africains, nous cherchons à nous associer de compétences à fort potentiel. Dans ce cadre, nous recrutons à recruter un Treasury Analyst.
- Monitor the cash balances in all 3 banks daily by preparing comprehensive cash reports which show current balances, anticipated cash outflows and upcoming payments. In addition, ensure that outgoing payments such as tax payments and foreign currency invoices are made on time.
- Ensure adequate supply of foreign currency to facilitate payment of foreign currency invoices. It involves negotiating for favorable rates with our banks and ensuring the timely receipt of funds from the winning bank.
- Independently compute the interest payable/ receivable from our banks and advise the bank on any discrepancies and have them resolved. Verify upcountry cheque commission charges to ensure that they are correct. Confirm all other charges are correct and agree to the negotiated tariffs.
- Communicate with the various banks to confirm the authenticity of documents received from customers including guarantees. In addition, confirm the accuracy and actual existence of cash deposits made by customers into our bank accounts. Follow up that that all money received into our accounts is advised to the business line personnel and advised for receipting.
- Communicate with the banks on all matters including appointment and removal of agents, queries on entries on our bank statement, appointment and removal of signatories etc.
- Liaise with on credit card application, cancellation, limit reviews and investigation on any queries that arise from the credit cards.
- Provide to the whole company the monthly exchange rates to be used for booking internal transactions in General Accounting, Accounts payable, an Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure that the cash transfers received into our bank accounts are advised and receipted into the customer’s account. In addition, advise the management team and the territory managers the customers who default on their payments (returned cheques) to ensure that the customer is put on the correct credit terms. Finally, assist the customer service team to reverse erroneous receipts.
- Book all the bank charges, interest income and expense and guarantee charges are booked into the general ledger every month as well as follow up the receipting of all the money received, to minimize the number of unreconciled items on the bank reconciliation statements. In addition, ensure the clearance of all outstanding items on the bank reconciliations. Also reconcile other treasury related accounts and provide explanations for the values in the accounts.
- Liaise with the bank to ensure that all the applications for car/ house loans are processed and accounts opened in time. Ensure that the payments for the loans are processed and paid into the bank prior to month end.
- Record all the tax payments to Country’s Revenue Authority and ensure their timely receipt of bankers’ cheques.
- Master’s in finance & Accounting
- Experience in the banking sector recommended
- General accounting principles and operation of banking systems
- Advanced Excel
- SAGE ACCPAC recommended
- Pproactivity, dynamism, excellent interpersonal skills to manage deadlines and emergencies effectively and efficiently
- Attention to detail, team spirit and collaboration, leadership, analytical skills, initiative Sense of priorities and organization