Leyton is a constantly growing multinational consulting company that was founded 24 years ago in France, and 14 years ago in Morocco. We have more than 2200 collaborators worldwide, and we exist in 13 countries: France - where the headquarter is located, Morocco, Spain, Italy, Belgium, UK, USA, Canada, Poland, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, and our latest office has been opened in Portugal.
We assist companies in their sustainable development, in both the private and the public sector, by offering consulting missions that are spread out over three major themes: Innovation, economic efficiency and energetic efficiency.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
The UI/UX designer creates engaging user experiences across our product platforms, including responsive web and mobile apps, by helping define the best practices for our platforms within an agile environment.
- Conduct user research: interviewing stakeholders, making surveys;
- Work closely with business team and stakeholders in driving user goals;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps (e.g figma);
- Make wireframes and UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Design graphic user interface elements and original graphic designs (e.g. icons, images, sketches and tables);
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Deliver design specifications, final assets, and adjust layout based on user feedback;
- Respect company’s graphic chart;
- Work with Software team in implementing the user interface.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- Experience designing desktop and mobile applications;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools;
- Mastery of AdobeXD, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, project management tool (e.g: jira);
- Team spirit and teamwork skills;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to apply structure/frameworks to unstructured problems;
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail.