Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
- Creation and design of mock-ups for pages, banners, a/p creative, and new templates for layout/ideation/ease of integration for bell.ca and Lucky Mobile
- Creation and maintenance for brand standards & guidelines
- Preparing optimized graphics and assets for integration in Content management system
- Creation of vector graphics in support of web based creative
- Sourcing photography, stock images and other creative assets for use in creative.
- Perform quality assurance testing on Bell.ca pages, ensuring design and information is accurate and that the customer’s task can be completed as required.
- On-time delivery of recurring graphic requests
- Administrative duties with respect to file/image asset management
- Creating and modifying images and banners
- Site quality, including adherence to branding, usability and web development guidelines and tenets
- Remaining fluent in current industry software and graphic trends.
- Provide creative, functional design solutions.
Preferred Qualifications /Competencies:
- Master Degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5).
- Advanced communication skills in English & French.
- A demonstrated aptitude for creating and/or updating online sites.
- Can work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast changing environment.
- Strong team player and very results oriented.
- A self-starter with ability to multi-task.
- Strong background in design, typography, graphic design or UX
- Extensive working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma
- Experience and knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS, design for accessibility
- Experience and comfort in designing and optimizing Flash and rich media interfaces (including video) for sales, support and brand applications.
- Experience with a Web content management system
- Understanding of responsive design / mobile design
- Microsoft Office applications
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work across teams and departments
- Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate creative concepts clearly
- Tolerance to ambiguity and ability to work under pressure
- Open to change and continuous learning