APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website : http://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
The objective of this position is to support the deployment of APMT WoW, assist the functions/department to leverage the APMT WoW maturity score and follow up on the implemented improvements that are measurable and replicable as a standard of best practice within the terminal.
- Attend standard meetings to ensure quality is maintained and standard work structure is followed.
- Support the teams in the Daily Management flow
- Assist and maintain the standards flow, approval, confirmations, and review
- Create and analyze dashboards for root cause analysis when needed
- Facilitate / support Gemba walks and Behavioural Confirmations
- Facilitate / support problem solving sessions with teams
- Facilitate / support Kaizen sessions when needed
- Track and report WoW activities within the functions
Who we are looking for:
Qualifications and experience :
- An engineering degree / or Master degree
- Experience via projects and improvement initiatives in industrial/ process environment.
- Ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions when needed
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to bring about structure and good focus on the job in hand
- Problem solving skills and mindset are necessary
- Ability to well manage the reporting