Join Cnexia and choose to be part of a project that values innovation, promotes continuous skills development and gives creative and ambitious people in the high-tech field the opportunity to achieve their professional goals.
Proud of our status as the exclusive Moroccan subsidiary of Canada's incumbent telecom operator, we have been steadily expanding our teams since 2021, with more than 1100 employees mainly based in Fez. We have just expanded our activities in the northern part of the kingdom by inaugurating a new site in Rabat to pursue our growth there, with the aim of more than doubling our workforce by 2024.
At Cnexia, we do more than just support the customers of our global network and the beneficiaries of our various services. We develop innovative solutions and continually create original multiplatform media content. As a result, every day we revolutionize the way Canadians communicate via the web and interact via mobile applications, giving them an enhanced experience.
If you're up for the challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and gives you multiple opportunities for career fulfillment in a world-class, multi-cultural environment !
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
If you’re ready to take this challenge, we’re inviting you to be part of a community that values bold ideas and gives you multiple career growth opportunities in a world class multi-cultural environment!
Being part of Cnexia is not only an opportunity of earning a competitive salary and very motivating bonus in a comfortable and engaging environment but also unlimited possibilities of continuous learning and career paths.
After a certifying quality training, your main missions will be:
• Increase and maintain Client satisfaction and loyalty.
• Answering incoming calls and solving multiple issues.
• Provide customer guidance and deal with complains.
• Perform cross sales and commercial rebound with the most suitable offer.
• Solving of simple and redundant problems.
• Analysing, identifying problems and taking right decisions.
• A minimum level of college degree (bac+2) in communication, salesforce, Literature, computer science.
• A former experience in a customer service in the call center’s field would be a significant plus.
• A good flexibility to work variable schedules, 44 hours per week.
• A 24/7 availability to adapt to Canadian schedules and time zone.
• Availability to work on site and at home.
• A C1 level in both English and French.
• Being familiar with computer handling as a main work tool.
• Availability, courtesy associated to a high level of resistance to failure.
• Analytical and multi-tasking capability.