Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Air Arabia Maroc is part of the Air Arabia Group. Based in Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc is Morocco's leading Low Cost Carrier (LCC). Focusing on an offer that combines comfort, reliability and excellent value for money, the airline was established in April 2009.
Company address: 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Company name: Air Arabia Maroc
Industry: Airline company
Company Video Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
Air Arabia, the first and largest low-cost airline in the region, is looking for young talents to be part of its multinational crew
When and Where?
Our recruitment team will be hosting an Open Day in Casablanca to meet potential applicants in person. Male & female, experienced or non-experienced.
We request you to bring with you an updated CV along with passport-size and full-length photos with you on the day.
- When: 13 & 14 September 2023, 9:00 AM
- Where: ONOMO Hotel Casablanca City Center ; Angle de rue boulevard Massira & Rue Normandie, Casablanca 20100
Dress Code Female :
- Business attire with knee length skirt (no jeans, no trousers)
- Hair tied back in a neat fashion (no loose hair)
- Appropriate make-up ( No False eyelashes )
- Formal closed shoes (no boots or sandals)
Dress Code Male :
- Business attire
- The hair needs to be styled neatly
- Formal Closed shoes (no boots)
- Male & female, experienced or non-experienced
- Good English speaking skills