YAZAKI’s timeline of success dates back to 1929 when Sadami YAZAKI began selling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
As a truly global company deeply rooted in Japanese cultural traditions and values, YAZAKI strives to be a reliable partner to its customers as well as a promoter of environmental sustainability throughout the world.
We are especially proud to be the world's largest producer of wiring harnesses and at the same time offering environmental systems, with emphasis on energy-related equipment.
As part of Yazaki activities growth in Morocco , we are hiring currently several positions !
Rue de Tanger
- Perform the resistance tests and prepare and analyze the reports.
- Monitoring and managing external calibration.
- To ensure in house calibration.
- To ensure evaluation of the calibration results.
- To ensure calibration traceability by using CAQ software.
- To ensure in house verification.
- To prepare internal calibration and verification certificates.
- To ensure MSA activities.
- To prepare MSA reports by using CAQ software.
- Preparation of measuring and test equipment visual /working instructions.
- Management of the measuring and test equipment.
- To perform measuring and test equipment training in shop floor for user.
- Implementation of laboratory quality manual.
- Preparation of the laboratory scope.
- Preparation of the procedure & instruction related to laboratory activities.
- Level of studies : BAC+5 in Industrial, Quality, Engineering, Production or Technical field
- Experience : An experience on automotive industry is suitable
- Language : French; English