YAZAKI’s timeline of success dates back to 1929 when Sadami YAZAKI began selling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
As a truly global company deeply rooted in Japanese cultural traditions and values, YAZAKI strives to be a reliable partner to its customers as well as a promoter of environmental sustainability throughout the world.
We are especially proud to be the world's largest producer of wiring harnesses and at the same time offering environmental systems, with emphasis on energy-related equipment.
As part of Yazaki activities growth in Morocco , we are hiring currently several positions !
Rue de Tanger
Attributions & Tasks:
- Organizing and controlling preventive and corrective maintenance operations.
- Managing, preventing, and monitoring breakdowns and technical interventions.
- Ensuring the smooth running of production.
- Managing the technical personnel's schedule.
- Managing the machine park and spare parts.
- Management team of five technicians Maintenance, with a permanent contact of the Production as well as the different disciplines of YAZAKI.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards that enable the achievement of the objectives
- Participate in Quality, Safety and Environment
- Compliance with EHS ans 5S guidelines
• Level of studies: Bac+5 in Engineering or other Technical fields
• Experience : Min 1 years experience on automotive industry
• Language: Fluent speaker of French and English
• Soft Skills: Good skills in industrial machine maintenance.