Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
Job Title: Marketing Officer Content Specialist
The Africa Business School (ABS) within Mohammed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P, Morocco) is recruiting a marketing officer with a redaction specialization.
The Africa Business School is dedicated to creating a rigorous and inclusive center for the development of research and learning in the continent. Drawing on strong private and public support, and in partnership with Columbia University, HEC Paris, and Ecole Polytechnique, ABS aims to become a trendsetter for shaping the social and business landscape in Africa and beyond.
The school is seeking candidates with ambitious career goals, preferably with direct relevance for the African continent. Readiness to be a self-starter is essential.
Job Duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Develop a content strategy for the Africa Business School: responsible for creating and implementing a content strategy that supports ABS’s objectives, such as increasing brand awareness, generating leads and promoting ABS programs.
· Create for different communication channels different types of content: texts for marketing campaigns, websites, landing pages, blogs, brochures, newsletters, publications for social networks, videos and radio spots, podcasts etc
· Ensure brand consistency: creation of content that maintains brand consistency, such as editorial guidelines, style guidelines, and key company messages.
· Produce clear, persuasive and SEO-friendly content (optimized for search engines) to feed our web pages and help develop our SEO and our e-reputation, whether for social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook & Intagram) or the website.
· Write all promotional material (print & online) for ABS
· Develop and implement communications campaigns with appropriate media in order to attract enquiries from prospective students and agents (advertising, direct mailings, newsletters etc)
· Analyze the results of the content strategy: responsible for analyzing the results of the company's content strategy to identify areas that need improvement and propose solutions to improve performance.
· Perfectly French & English-speaking
· Irreproachable and singular written expression, with a strong redaction background as well as solid marketing and content creation knowledge
· Responsiveness, endurance, versatility, creativity, adaptability, to always come up with new ideas
· 3+ years of experience in marketing or journalism and content creation
· Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
· Experience in writing promotional materials and digital campaigns
· Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
· Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
· Strong project management skills
· Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
· Ability to travel as necessary
· We’re looking for someone who has a Bachelor or master’s degree in journalism, Marketing or Business or similar
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Innovative & strong initiative
The position offers:
· life & medical insurance
· maternity leave
· paid vacations
Competitive candidates will exhibit a desire to contribute to the formation of an emerging school.
Location: ABS has its main campus in Rabat and is a part of Mohamed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P) which is in Ben Guerir, Morocco, near Marrakesh. This position will be based in Rabat.
The application must contain:
1. A Cover Letter
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae
In your profile please upload:
3. A List of Three References
4. One Recommendation Letter