APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
Zone Franche, Ksar Al Majaz Oued R’Mel, Commune Anjra, Route de Fenideq
- Ensures that the maintenance, breakdown services and or remedial works of CHE are maintained in a cost-effective manner, with consideration of max reliability and availability of the equipment
- Ensure that emergency work is followed up by reporting to Shift engineer.
- To carry out maintenance repairs, Breakdowns, Inspections and monitoring for the Terminal Equipment
- Assume additional responsibility for maintenance in the absence of Shift engineer.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of workshop facilities and all equipment
- Submit routine and critical inspections and monitoring reports by ensuring accurate and updated information.
- Ensure work in conformity with safety rules and regulations
- Carry out those duties assigned by the Shift engineer.
- Provides complete and accurate reports to Shift engineer.
- Ability to learn and perform other related activities.
- Ensure the interim of shift engineer during his absence.
- Additional duties can be assigned
- Understand and follow the company’s safety system
- Protect one self and those around from unsafe acts.
- Actively participate in contributing to zero accidents.
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Alert to risks and unsafe acts that could result in an accident.
- Participates in safety walks and HSSE initiatives
- Participates in OS implementation
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Has a continuous improvement mindset
- Follows directions and meets timelines as required
- Has good knowledge of the functional area and understands the overall nature of the business.
Requires a BAC+2 and additional vocational/technical education – diploma in Electrical (preferred Electro mechanic / Automation). Any additional training in PLC/Drives/Electrical fields in any heavy industries.
Must be able to replace/repair/adjust any major Electrical/Electronic parts such as Motors, Transformers, Drives, PLC…etc.
Able to interpret Electric, Electronic, PLC diagrams.
Familiarized with instrumentation and special tools.
Able to interpret engineering drawings, layouts, and specifications.
Knowledge of general supervisory principles is an advantage
Must have a cordial working relationship and effective communication skills with other staff.