CNGR Morocco new energy (CNGR SHARES 300919. SHENZHEN), established in September 2014, is a holding subsidiary of Hunan CNGR Holding Group Co., Ltd., a listed entity and a professional, comprehensive service provider of advanced energy materials for lithium batterie.
In 2020 and 2021, CNGR kept the No.1 for precursor sales and exports for two consecutive years
- 2021 No.1 in Precursor sales
- 2021 No.1 in precursor export
- 2021 Total import and export volume over $1.5 Billion
- 2021 Precursor sales of over 180,000 tons
- 2021 The annual sales exceeded 2.8 billion
CNGR Nouvel Energie Marocaine (CNGR SHARES 300919. SHENZHEN), créée en septembre 2014, est une filiale holding de Hunan CNGR Holding Group Co., Ltd., une entité cotée et un fournisseur professionnel et complet de matériaux énergétiques avancés pour batterie au lithium.
En 2020 et 2021, CNGR a maintenu le premier rang pour les ventes et les exportations de précurseurs durant deux années consécutives.
- No 1 des ventes de précurseurs en 2021
- No 1 pour l’exportation de précurseurs en 2021
- Volume total d’importations et d’exportations de plus de 1,5 milliard de dollars en 2021
- Ventes de précurseurs de plus de 180 000 tonnes en 2021
- Les ventes annuelles ont dépassé 2,8 milliards d’euros en 2021.
Business Center EST étage 0 Anfa Place, bd de la corniche
• Achieve the company's business objectives by building political alliances and leveraging relationship resources and expertise.
• Build and maintain a broad and diverse network of relevant stakeholders; government agencies/officials, industry/trade associations in Morocco, and make effective feedback and follow-up.
• Establishing a timely network of relationships with mainstream media, internet platforms, etc. in the project countries to support the company's development and make effective feedback and follow-up.
• Monitor legislative developments and identify emerging issues for the company, and coordinate with management to develop the company's position and priorities on public policy.
• actively builds CNGR's reputation among policymakers as a leading and respected corporate citizen.
• Represents CNGR in industry associations and attends external events as needed to develop minutes and achieve uploads and timely internal communications advocacy.
• Build readiness through effective issue/crisis planning so that timely and effective action can be taken. Effectively initiate and manage issue or crisis teams in a variety of challenging situations, including internal and external resources.
• Collaborate with various functions such as sales, human resources, marketing, medical, regulatory, and specific legal issues.
• oversees and provides strategic guidance on disputes and litigation matters (including advertising complaints and labor disputes) and manages outside legal counsel as necessary.
• provides legal support for new product development and marketing execution.
• works with CNGR's Compliance Department to develop and implement compliance processes, policies, and training, including those related to applicable competition and anti-corruption laws.
• Work closely with the Brand Protection team to support all legal initiatives related to the prevention of counterfeit goods.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by leadership.
• Master's degree or above and 5 years or more relevant work experience.
• Language skills: Arabic, French and English
• Experience in PR work, preferably with PR, government resources, mainstream media experience in the country where the project is located.
• In-depth and comprehensive understanding of the project's host country, including but not limited to politics, economics, legal culture, etc.
• Honest, flexibility, and able to complete other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.