A leading consulting, engineering, innovation, and technology firm.
You will support our VP Director in carrying out their activities in a search for efficiency and effectiveness. You organize the activity and optimize time by carrying out the activities of assistant, with a good level of autonomy, and transverse tasks with full responsibility. You will organize and coordinate activities and information, including digital information, by interfacing with the teams and their contacts, specifically for each department.
You will work in close collaboration with our departments/managers. Within the entity, you ensure the activities of classic assistant (proactive management of the agenda of the director). You organize team meetings proactively (agenda, minutes, planning). You manage the entry and exit procedures: management of the directory, DMI, etc... You ensure the preparation of certain internal events (participants, room reservations, requests for quotes and orders from external service providers, etc.)
• Experience of at least 3 years in similar position
• Excellent written and verbal French & English
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office (Word, excel, Powerpoint…)
• High degree of attention to details
• Ability to write reports in French & English