Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Technopolis, Bâtiment B 11 Sala-Al-Jadida
Job duties/accountabilities :
The successful candidate will contribute to the improvement of the online customer experience by implementing presentation layer changes to the bell.ca website and interact with various technical and operational teams. Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintain existing applications by resolving defects that are identified to you by the incident manager
• Investigate to find the root cause of incidents or optimize response time
• Work with various teams involved in Site Operations and Site Production
• Execute and/or participate in unit, system, and integration tests
• Participate in process improvement initiatives
• Support bell.ca’s Content Management System (CMS) and associated tools
• Solid knowledge and experience working with responsive web design.
Required Skills :
- Architecture, design and development experience creating Web-based applications using ASP/.NET/csharp
- Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5. Experience with responsive framework
- Typescript, React, Webpack libraries experience
Other Skills/Nice to have:
• Good knowledge of techniques and methodology of programming
• Strong debugging skills. The candidate should be able find and identify bugs and problems in the application. This will require navigating and search through many systems making up the application over several technologies. These include debugging with Visual Studio 2012/2013 and over.
• Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to generate creative high-quality solutions to meet committed deadlines
• Detailed-oriented with strong time-management skills
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and work effectively as a member of a team
• Communication skills
• The candidate will be required to keep up and send status reports on a regular basis, to keep the rest of the team informed.
• The candidate will also be required to write technical documents and submit bug tickets.
• Highly motivated with a proven ability to deliver
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- NET framework (C#, ASP.NET 4, CSHTML (Razor) MVC3, TFS, Visual Studio 2010 and higher) - Microsoft certified a plus.
- Typescript, React, Webpack
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, DHTML, XML, Accessibility
- Object-oriented application design & development framework
- Experience with Content Management System (CMS)
- Web services experience
- Additional information
- English is a must-have
- Microsoft.Net certification
- Agile Scrum experience